- A state of stillness, calmness, and quiet in a person or place: it highlights her quietude and wise passivity a moment of quietudeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mourners deserve to honour their loss in peace, quietude and with due respect,’ he went on.
- Council is a reflective activity with roots in Quaker and Native American traditions, a time for all to come together for some common quietude, some seriousness, and for the sharing of deeper feelings.
- At least golf has its moments of quietude as well, so it wasn't that bad.
late 16th century: from French quiétude or medieval Latin quietudo, from Latin quietus 'quiet'.
Más definiciones de quietudeDefinición de quietude en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.