- A piece of hair brushed upwards and backwards from a man’s forehead: a boy with a floppy quiff a quiff of white hairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The second man was about 5ft 5in, in his mid 20s, of slim build and with black hair in a quiff.
- A slip of a man, he is a little bit glam, a little bit rock 'n' roll and he sports a rooster-type quiff hairdo.
- A South African man with a big floppy quiff is ordering a very complex lunch.
late 19th century (originally denoting a lock of hair plastered down on the forehead, especially as worn by soldiers): of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de quiffDefinición de quiff en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.