Definición de quintessential en inglés:
Representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class: he was the quintessential tough guy—strong, silent, and self-contained
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Symbolically, his roles represented the quintessential dissident.
- We shall consider each in turn and then discuss the quintessential example of the problem.
- I suppose the waterfront dispute is the quintessential example, but that is only one amongst many.
- [as submodifier]: a quintessentially British drinkMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus, though something of a rebel in British academic society, he was also quintessentially British.
- Although the alliance's cause is quintessentially British, it has attracted support from wealthy Anglophile foreigners.
- But the film medium has always had difficulty in translating effects that are quintessentially literary.
Palabras que riman con quintessentialcadential, confidential, consequential, credential, deferential, differential, essential, evidential, existential, experiential, exponential, influential, intelligential, irreverential, jurisprudential, penitential, pestilential, potential, preferential, presidential, providential, prudential, referential, residential, reverential, sapiential, sciential, sentential, sequential, tangential, torrential
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda