cardinal número (plural quintillions or (with numeral) igual)
- A pair of flies beginning operation in April, if all were to live, would result in 191,010,000,000,000,000,000 (191 quintillion, 10 quadrillion) flies by August.
- The mass of the earth has been estimated to be 6 sextillion, 588 quintillion tons.
- At present, the planet holds more than a quintillion tons of the world's most essential resource, which can be found everywhere from the pulpy interior of desert cacti to tropical cloud canopies.
quintillionth ordinal número
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Essentially, the corona rips open and blasts as much as 100 billion tons of material into space - equivalent to 100,000 battleships (but less than 46 quintillionths of the mass of the Sun).
- Created by scattering x rays off of water, the movies show electrons sloshing in water molecules, and each frame lasts just 4 attoseconds (quintillionths of a second).
- Scanning the pulse delay, they recorded a movie of surface plasmon fields at 330 attoseconds (quintillionths of a second) per frame.
Late 17th century: from French, from million, by substitution of the prefix quinti- 'five' (from Latin quintus 'fifth') for the initial letters.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: quin¦til|lion
Definición de quintillion en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.