Definición de quotable en inglés:
Suitable for or worth quoting: a script peppered with quotable one-liners
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the ‘more things change, the more they stay the same’ department, here's a quotable quote.
- He showers you with quotable quotes and his interviews are peppered with sensational statements.
- This film is eminently quotable, as it quotes many sources itself.
- Example sentences
- It's not the greatest film, but I have a lot of fondness for it and its quotability can't be denied.
- His seemingly eternal quotability would make him quite an asset.
- He scoffs at such suggestions, restating the fact that his quotability is derived from his succinctness, a talent he has had to nurture because of the difficulty he has communicating.
Definición de quotable en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan