- Each of a set of punctuation marks, single (‘ ’) or double (“ ”), used either to mark the beginning and end of a title or quoted passage, or to indicate that a word or phrase is regarded as slang or jargon or is being discussed rather than used within the sentence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But most American publishers always put the period and the comma inside the quotation mark.
- Words in quotation marks are verbatim quotes from the hearing; all others are paraphrase.
- Readers should be able to assume that every word between quotation marks is what the speaker or writer said.
Más definiciones de quotation markDefinición de quotation mark en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.