- 1An animal or means of transport bred or designed for racing: tall-masted ocean racersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She grinned at him, and held his hand for a second as sign of gratitude, before running into the last building, where the pure bred racers were kept.
- Over the years he has overseen a change in his yard with National Hunt horses now outnumbering Flat racers having had more of an even split in earlier years.
- These budget racers are designed to offer the average fan the chance to go racing without breaking the bank account.
- 1.1A person who competes in races: a car that every top racer wants to drive he’s Britain’s No 1 downhill racerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Europe's top racers will compete in this jaw-dropping demonstration race.
- The young racers compete year-round in qualifying races in more than 150 cities and communities.
- The instructors are driving experts and accomplished racers with over 150 race wins and twenty professional championships to their credit.
- 1.2 [as modifier] another term for racerback. a racer bra
- 2A fast-moving, harmless, and typically slender-bodied snake.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Several genera in the family Colubridae: genus Coluber, including the American C. constrictor and the European C. gemonensis (see also whip snake), and the Asian genera Ptyas and Argyrogena (also called rat snake)
- A black snake - a harmless racer - dropped noisily from a low sable palm branch and disappeared into the underbrush.
- Red racers, by contrast, cross open areas all the time.
- One is the Saint Lucia racer, perhaps the rarest snake in the world, and the other is the worm snake, one of the smallest, measuring less than six inches long.
Más definiciones de racerDefinición de racer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.