sustantivo[mass noun] US
- The use of race or ethnicity as grounds for suspecting someone of having committed an offence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These hearings will focus on the practice of racial profiling as it affects a range of communities of color across the country.
- It would eliminate much of the excuse law enforcement has for racial profiling.
- The headlines read that a new official policy bans racial profiling.
Más definiciones de racial profilingDefinición de racial profiling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.