Scottish • informal
- A wild, crazy, or violent person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I shouted "Wind your ugly neck in, doss radge!"
- A three-decade, on-off love affair - "It's platonic, ya radge - or metaphorical or somethin'" - was sealed with a kiss that night.
- You lot bring that muppet into line or, by God, I will show you what a Scottish radge really is.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Wild, crazy, or violent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Except for that radge wee tinfoil suit, and a' them willies on its chin.
- Or as radge as a shy, soft-spoken, beamer-prone guy like him can ever get.
- Ah'm radge, if the truth be telt, ever getting involved with a Doyle.
1920s: apparently an alteration of rage.