- A type of internal-combustion engine used chiefly in aircraft, having its cylinders fixed radially around a rotating crankshaft.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In another cost-cutting move, many M4s were equipped with a radial engine originally designed for aircraft.
- One important concession has been made with a more modern radial engine replacing the original rotary engine.
- During his spare time, Northrop began designing a sleek multi-seat monoplane that would be powered by a large radial engine.
Más definiciones de radial engineDefinición de radial engine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.