The process or occupation of taking radiographs to assist in medical examinations.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Specialised nurses examine patients referred from general practitioners, paediatricians, and other orthopaedic consultants and use radiography and ultrasonography as indicated.
- For instance, spinal radiography, computed tomography, barium enemas, and angiography expose our patients to higher doses of radiation than we might think.
- The diagnosis may be confirmed with plain radiography, computed tomography, or endoscopy.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The person carrying out the examination is usually an ultrasonographer, a radiographer specially trained at ultrasound techniques.
- On behalf of the children and their families we call not only for the provision of more linear accelerators but also for the clinical oncologists, radiographers, and physicists to operate them.
- Assessment is best carried out by a dedicated assessment team consisting of an experienced radiologist, surgeon, and pathologist supported by radiographers and a breast care nurse.
Palabras que riman con radiographyautobiography, bibliography, biography, cardiography, cartography, chirography, choreography, chromatography, cinematography, cosmography, cryptography, demography, discography, filmography, geography, hagiography, historiography, hydrography, iconography, lexicography, lithography, oceanography, orthography, palaeography (US paleography), photography, reprography, stenography, topography, typography
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: radi|og¦raphy
Definición de radiography en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda