Definición de radiopaque en inglés:
(Of a substance) opaque to X-rays or similar radiation: radiopaque stones in both kidneys
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because many injected substances are radiopaque, radiographs may help quantify the extent of the injury.
- Radiography of vessels after the injection of a radiopaque contrast material usually requires percutaneous insertion of a radiopaque catheter and positioning under fluoroscopic control.
- To prepare the patient for his image-guided radiotherapy, a gastrointestinal surgical oncologist implanted radio-opaque clips into the tumor bed during surgery.
- Example sentences
- ‘Our LCX wires eliminate these problems because they consist of a nitinol or stainless-steel coil that is plated with, rather than welded to, gold or platinum for radiopacity,’ he says.
- Patients with radiopacity of three physes were defined as having bridging or closed physes.
- With this method, radiopacity of the physis of the tibial tubercle is used as an indicator of skeletal maturity of the knee since it is the last physis of the knee to bridge.
Definición de radiopaque en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan