- (Of a substance) opaque to X-rays or similar radiation: radiopaque stones in both kidneysMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Because many injected substances are radiopaque, radiographs may help quantify the extent of the injury.
- Radiography of vessels after the injection of a radiopaque contrast material usually requires percutaneous insertion of a radiopaque catheter and positioning under fluoroscopic control.
- To prepare the patient for his image-guided radiotherapy, a gastrointestinal surgical oncologist implanted radio-opaque clips into the tumor bed during surgery.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Our LCX wires eliminate these problems because they consist of a nitinol or stainless-steel coil that is plated with, rather than welded to, gold or platinum for radiopacity,’ he says.
- Patients with radiopacity of three physes were defined as having bridging or closed physes.
- With this method, radiopacity of the physis of the tibial tubercle is used as an indicator of skeletal maturity of the knee since it is the last physis of the knee to bridge.
Más definiciones de radiopaqueDefinición de radiopaque en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.