A beam forming part of the internal framework of a roof: the rafters above his bed a vaulted hall with exposed rafters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Secure the rafters with two nails driven through each side of the rafters and into each of the double beams.
- You need to be sure these new boards attached to the rafters all come out to exactly the same level, because you need to attach your finishing material to an even surface.
- Nail up a set of reference strings on the rafters that protrude the most into the attic.
Palabras que riman con rafterafter, drafter, grafter, hereafter, laughter, thereafter, whereafter
1A person who travels on a raft.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Angela, a whitewater rafter, skydiver and the family's risk-taker was intrigued by the idea.
- He said the number of canoeists and rafters had risen so much it was driving fish and anglers away and ruining his business.
- The other rafters and kayakers came back in the afternoon and they all reported that they had had a fabulous time at their respective water sports.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda