sustantivo(the rag trade) • informal
- The clothing or fashion industry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He worked in the rag trade for a number of years and even did a stint on the notorious Commercial Road in the East End, which he refers to as his ‘university in life’.
- But even when he was in the rag trade, he never shied from controversy.
- For the next nine years, Benson learned the rag trade and launched two labels - Patina and Clothespin.
Más definiciones de rag tradeDefinición de rag trade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.