- Having or denoting sleeves that continue in one piece up to the neck of a garment, without a shoulder seam: raglan sleeves a raglan blousonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Made of 100% preshrunk cotton, this shirt features a crew neck with contrasting 3/4-length raglan sleeve and neckband.
- In line with this trend, King Louie is launching a new pima cotton golf shirt with raglan sleeves for 2003, the Saddlebrook.
- She noted at once that their suits were different in some manner - it was the shoulders; they had raglan sleeves and looked very expensive, and somehow foreign.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An overcoat with raglan sleeves.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ribbed raglan that I am making is progressing, but since it's a winter sweater there is not much hurry.
mid 19th century: named after Lord Raglan (1788–1855), a British commander in the Crimean War.
Más definiciones de raglanDefinición de raglan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.