- A ritual dance to summon rain, as practised by some Pueblo Indians and other peoples.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rain dance from the American Indians certainly worked, as on Friday afternoon there was a terrific downpour.
- In Izalco, the period between Christmas and the Feast of the Epiphany is celebrated with nightly processions and Jeu Jeu, an Amerindian rain dance.
- After lunch with the Mayor and Shire President, I duly performed my rain dance in a parched field before some sceptical farmers, interested but cautious Aboriginal Elders, and the TV3 camera crew.
Más definiciones de rain danceDefinición de rain dance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.