- A strong alcoholic spirit made in eastern Europe or the Middle East.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The state makes almost a quarter of each year's wine production into brandy and the aniseed-flavoured spirit raki (like arak) which, drunk with water, is the Turks' favoured alcoholic drink.
- A locally famous drink is the anise seed based raki, and brandy sour is another favorite with the Turkish Cypriots.
- Meals for guests or for ceremonial occasions such as weddings usually involve copious amounts of meat, washed down with Albanian raki, an alcoholic beverage.
from Turkish rakı.
Más definiciones de rakiDefinición de raki en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.