sustantivo[mass noun] • technical
- Air which is forced to enter a moving aperture, such as the air intake of an aircraft.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A modified cowling was needed along with a large intake under the fuselage to supply ram air but the project was not completely successful due to developmental problems and both companies dropped the experiment.
- The aircraft still was getting ram air over the cooling fins, but most of the efficiency of the exchanger had been lost.
- Paragliders trace their pedigree back to the original ram air parachutes developed in the 1960s by the American space agency, NASA.
Más definiciones de ram airDefinición de ram air en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.