Definición de ramp en inglés:
- Michelle rolled my wheelchair up the ramp on the stage, and I got to the microphone.
- The temple rises from the valley floor in three colonnaded terraces connected by ramps.
- They would also like to see the playground levelled and a ramp installed.
- I stumbled up the boarding ramp and entered the code sequence that would open the main hatch for me.
- There was no flying, of course, as the ramps, runways and aircraft were also ice covered.
- They hoist their bags on to the ramp, step up into the back of the aircraft and pass their bags forward to the cargo hold.
- Paddy O'Callaghan said that adults and children were crossing the road on a speed ramp.
- Controversial speed ramps at the Woodstock Service Station in Athy will be lowered.
- If we cannot control this, we're going to have to have ramps on all the roads.
- It depicted a Jaguar, facing the exit ramp of the Main Street bridge.
- Local roads, turn lanes and inter-change ramps, rest areas, and highway approaches were part of the improvement as well.
- The exit ramp from the motorway took me down to a set of lights, sadly however it took everyone else down too and a queue of vehicles was waiting to get through the lights.
- During the phase ramp, fringing field effects smooth the phase profile.
- In fact, the reversal potentials were independent of the direction of voltage ramps.
- To commence near-field studies we provided voltage ramps to extend the near-field fiber repeatedly toward the sample.
verboVolver al principio
- Production was ramped up so that in future they could achieve this level of output.
- It took a world war to finally ramp federal spending up to the levels needed to pull the economy out of the ditch.
- Production was radically ramped up, going from 15 a month in May 2003 to 450 a month today.
- Share ramping is an evil and insidious force within any economy.
- The web may be the future for our finances, but it's also prey for a new, illegal craze, share ramping.
- What's more, their wide spreads makes dealing in penny shares expensive, plus their prices are notoriously volatile and susceptible to ramping.
- The gels were run for 20 hours using switch times of 5 to 45 seconds ramped in a linear fashion.
- During a programming operation, the channel current is approximately zero, and the first voltage is ramped at a rate proportional to the injection current.
- It is our firm opinion, on grounds of public safety, a ramped footbridge should be provided at this location.
- Ilkley Lido, which has been known to attract up to 15,000 people in one week during hot summer weather, does have disabled changing cubicles with ramped access to the outdoor pool and café.
- Facilities for disabled passengers should also be improved with ramped access to platforms being installed at the very minimum.
Middle English (as a verb in the sense 'rear up', also used as a heraldic term): from Old French ramper 'creep, crawl', of unknown origin. Sense 1 of the noun dates from the late 18th century.
Palabras que riman con rampamp, camp, champ, clamp, cramp, damp, encamp, gamp, lamp, samp, scamp, stamp, tamp, tramp, vamp
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.