Definición de ranch en inglés:
- Most of them are being raised like cattle on big ranches to provide beef for buffalo burgers.
- All these attributes make alfalfa a highly desirable crop for many farms and ranches.
- Here's some footage of my wife, Nellie, taken at a recent cattle sale at our ranch.
- His home is a simple ranch house with sheets for curtains and an unattractive brown lawn.
- I suddenly was struck by how much his ranch house contrasted to my dingy apartment.
- The first house that I had a mortgage for was a ranch house in Edison, New Jersey.
- I skip the butter and sour cream and opt for broccoli or lowfat or nonfat ranch dressing.
- I try not to get into them too often, but what I will nibble on are pretzels dipped in ranch dressing.
- So fill in by serving baby carrots or sliced red or green peppers or cucumbers with light ranch dressing.
verbo[no object] (often as noun ranching) Volver al principio
- Farmers fatten livestock for the market so why don't fishermen ranch fish?
- Many carnivores, such as mink, seal, fox, and bobcat, have long been hunted or ranched for their fur.
- The Epperson's way of pasture ranching horses allows the horses to learn herd behavior and grow up in nature's elements.
early 19th century: from Spanish rancho 'group of persons eating together'.
The ranch featuring in many Westerns appears in American sources from the early 19th century and comes from Spanish rancho, ‘a group of people eating together’. The phrase meanwhile back at the ranch was originally used in cowboy stories to introduce a subsidiary plot.
Definición de ranch en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.