Definición de rancorous en inglés:
Characterized by bitterness or resentment: sixteen miserable months of rancorous disputes a rancorous debate
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It seems to be aiming for a modern Catcher in the Rye with its sardonic, rancorous, troubled kid character.
- He would often describe his wartime experiences in caustic, funny terms that would turn bitter and rancorous.
- There were rancorous battles over pronunciation.
bitter, spiteful, hateful, resentful, acrimonious, malicious, malevolent, malign, malignant, hostile, antipathetic, venomous, poisonous, vindictive, evil-intentioned, ill-natured, baleful, vengeful, vitriolic, virulent, pernicious, mean, nasty
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the 1970s, his parents moved from the country's eastern region to settle in Camden, then separated rancorously when he was six.
- Among those critics, none has been more rancorously unreflective the former Health Secretary.
- Viewers often end up thinking that there is no solution to the problem because the two sides are so rancorously polarised.
Palabras que riman con rancorouscankerous, cantankerous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda