Definición de randomize en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective randomized) technical
Make random in order or arrangement; employ random selection or sampling in (an experiment or procedure): a randomized, controlled study of 62,000 women
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The order of the questions was randomized but was the same for all participants.
- The order of the response options was randomized across stories and subjects.
- The order in which the trials were presented was randomized separately for each participant.
- Example sentences
- Due to memory constraints, we were unable to conduct all randomizations on the total data set.
- We measured outcomes at two months and four months after randomisation by mailed questionnaires.
- As the titles suggest, the two workshops focus on approximation algorithms and randomization.
Definición de randomize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan