verbo[with object] (usually as adjective randomized) technical
Make random in order or arrangement; employ random selection or sampling in (an experiment or procedure): a randomized, controlled study of 62,000 women
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The order of the questions was randomized but was the same for all participants.
- The order of the response options was randomized across stories and subjects.
- The order in which the trials were presented was randomized separately for each participant.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Due to memory constraints, we were unable to conduct all randomizations on the total data set.
- We measured outcomes at two months and four months after randomisation by mailed questionnaires.
- As the titles suggest, the two workshops focus on approximation algorithms and randomization.
Definición de randomize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.