sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- Worry on the part of a person driving an electric car that the battery will run out of power before the destination or a suitable charging point is reached: range anxiety is often cited as the most important reason why many are reluctant to buy electric carsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The forthcoming advancements in battery technology, charging stations and electric vehicles are likely to diminish range anxiety among EV drivers.
- "I think people would buy more electric cars if there was more charging infrastructure, and that would really help remove any range anxiety they have."
- Range anxiety and sticker price is a huge obstacle for EVs.
Más definiciones de range anxietyDefinición de range anxiety en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.