sustantivo[treated as plural] (the rank and file)
- The ordinary members of an organization as opposed to its leaders: the rank and file of the Labour Party [as modifier]: rank-and-file membersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It cannot be said with certainty that such political moves benefited the rank and file.
- Panday has himself stated that this is a matter for the rank and file to decide.
- There is no burning desire by the rank and file members of a party to take part in the selection processes.
referring to the ‘ranks’ and ‘files’ into which privates and non-commissioned officers form on parade.
Más definiciones de rank and fileDefinición de rank and file en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.