- An assessment of the degree of correlation between two ways of assigning ranks to the members of a set.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We calculated the significance of Spearman rank correlations according to Siegel.
- We calculated the Spearman rank correlation to assess variation in diagnostic threshold.
- Rank correlations and partial rank correlations were conducted as described in Sokal and Rohlf.
Más definiciones de rank correlationDefinición de rank correlation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.