- Shout and complain angrily and at length: stop ranting and raving for a minute and start being honest with yourselfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I began to rant and rave angrily, in a loud voice.
- ‘You can't rant and rave; you can't scream and put people in shock, though I have worked with directors who do that and it's pretty scary,’ Garry says.
- I could rant and rave about it but that wouldn't make a difference.
Más definiciones de rant and raveDefinición de rant and rave en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.