sustantivoNorth American • informal
- A criminal record: he had not joined a gang or acquired a rap sheetMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There had probably been a few more crimes added to her rap sheet since then as well.
- He's a high-risk convicted sex offender with a rap sheet dating back many years.
- You never know when that kid with a rap sheet a mile long will circumvent the system yet again because of a judge's ruling.
Más definiciones de rap sheetDefinición de rap sheet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.