Definición de rasping en inglés:
Harsh-sounding and unpleasant; grating: his cracked, rasping voice narrates the story
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lou turns, sucking in throatfuls of rasping reality.
- I just opened my mouth to try and speak and all that I could manage was a rasping croak.
- Rich made a rasping sound in his throat vaguely like the creaking of bed springs, followed by a lewd slurping noise.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some of the columnists' appointments seem to presage the adoption of a tone even more raspingly ideological.
- It was there, in a restaurant just off the main high street, that I tasted my first Portuguese table wine: a sharp, slightly fizzy white wine that was raspingly dry.
- Its extreme heat and raspingly dry climate has sent many an enterprising winemaker packing.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda