- A disease contracted from the bite of a rat which causes inflammation of the skin and fever or vomiting.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This disease can be caused by either the bacterium Spirillum minus or the fungus Streptobacillus moniliformis
- In January the CDC reported two fatal cases of rat-bite fever and linked the disease Tularemia in hamsters to humans for the first time.
- In the United States, two people have died of rat-bite fever, which is believed to have come from pet animals.
Más definiciones de rat-bite feverDefinición de rat-bite fever en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.