1A group of journalists and photographers who pursue celebrities in a relentless or aggressive way: the rat pack of showbiz hacks
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The London Evening Standard had led the press rat pack in attacking the tube workers.
- Mr. Speaker, I know you are aware of the rat pack in Ottawa.
- At the time, it stops the clamouring at the door and satisfies the rat pack, who just wanted crumbs from the government anyway.
A ration pack issued by the army to men on duty away from base camp.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- None was forthcoming, so I made a deal with the devil and concocted a cup of chocolate consisting of the heat-whitened end of a Flake, most of a waxen bar of choc from an Army rat pack, and instant coffee.
- Yesterday I only used four packets, so toady I used the other three and mixed the sauce plus chilli sauce and the beans from today's rat pack.
- We're taking out about three boxes of human waste and about 10 bags of burnable rubbish, a bag of recyclable rubbish, quite a lot of unused rat packs, and a couple of polar pyramid tents.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda