Definición de rattlesnake en inglés:
A heavy-bodied American pit viper with a series of horny rings on the tail that produce a characteristic rattling sound when vibrated as a warning.
- Genera Crotalus and Sistrurus, family Viperidae: several species
- Those were some of the most dangerous kinds of reptiles, spitting cobras, rattlesnakes, Komodo dragons.
- Clark says timber rattlesnakes and other pit vipers may be the most social of all snakes.
- They're even immune to the venom of rattlesnakes and other pit vipers.
Definición de rattlesnake en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan