Delightful; entrancing: she looked ravishing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Add class to your style by including these utterly ravishing and stunning bags that are a rage this season.
- She simply wants to be a beautiful, glamorous, radiant, ravishing movie star.
- The smaller paintings vary in color from the same pyrelene green-black to a radiant gray-gold to a ravishing Ferrari red.
very beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, wonderful, exquisite, lovely, striking, magnificent, dazzling, radiant, delightful, charming, enchanting, entrancing, captivating, bewitching
informal incredible, amazing, sensational, fantastic, fabulous, terrific, smashing, heavenly, divine, out of this world, fab, drop-dead gorgeous, knockout, delectable, scrumptious
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Already a huge success in London, the band is looking forward to unleashing this ravishingly inventive piece of musical theatre on America.
- She was called the most irresistible woman in the world - sultry, tempestuous and ravishingly beautiful.
- From the opening pages it is clear that Faber writes some of the most ravishingly beautiful prose of any young writer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda