- The basic material from which a product is made: these could be used as raw material • figurative the raw material of creativity [count noun]: the cost of raw materials and labourMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This nation has been built almost on the export of raw materials and animal products.
- Oil is used as a raw material in products ranging from plastics to paints.
- They will also be helped to obtain raw materials and market their products.
Más definiciones de raw materialDefinición de raw material en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.