Definición de re-advertise en inglés:
Advertise (something, especially a job vacancy) again: we’ll have to re-advertise the job
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The job will be re-advertised in the week following the last fixture against Ireland and Todd will have the opportunity to re-apply.
- They have just re-advertised her job, tailoring it for a Turkish speaker.
- She is effectively dismissing him and re-advertising his job, and hasn't ever consulted with him on any of the issues that she may have had concerns about.
- Example sentences
- The commission also announced that 19 applications had been received for the second tranche of radio licences to be advertised under the process for the re-advertisement of existing local radio services.
- A re-advertisement of the contract is viewed as the least attractive option by the company, which needs to secure new maintenance orders by March.
- It also made it clear there would be further re-advertisements after a further three years.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan