Definición de re-educate en inglés:
Educate or train (someone) in order to change their beliefs or behaviour: criminals are to be re-educated
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you want to cut crime - and save money - invest in programmes that analyse offending behaviour and help to re-educate people who have often known no other life.
- California has term limits, so we have to educate and re-educate both elected officials and their staffs.
- To break new ground, activists have stepped up efforts to encourage cooperation between Palestinian and Israeli teachers - to re-educate people and teach them to accept and tolerate each other.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Local judicial officials are calling for redoubled efforts to revise the laws covering the re-education of small-time offenders through labour in reform schools.
- And German society would not be nearly as liberal and pacific as it is today without the widespread, forced re-education that followed.
- Without wishing to sound like a grouchy 30-something who thinks anyone born post Star Wars needs a forced musical re-education, NME is not the force it was.
Definición de re-educate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India