Definición de re-elect en inglés:
Elect (someone) to a further term of office: Wilson was re-elected in September 1974
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Are we, the public at large, less responsible for electing and re-electing such politicians?
- The implication is that, if the voters don't re-elect her, they will be financially punished.
- The man has an uncanny grasp of the public mood and once again he seized it, reminding us all how right we were to re-elect him as Prime Minister at the last general election.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I will also never vote for the re-election of any union official at any level who supported the war.
- Now Mr Peach says he will stand against the Tories at the May 5 polls and seek re-election as an independent.
- This was in 1948 when Harry Truman won re-election though the polls favoured Thomas Dewey.
Definición de re-elect en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda