Definición de re-emphasize en inglés:
Place emphasis on (something) again: the latter document re-emphasized the need for a national curriculum
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the 1980s solvent abuse was something everybody was aware of and this campaign is about re-emphasising the dangers.
- Significantly, Downing Street's suggestion that exile would head off war re-emphasises that disarmament is no longer the sole aim of what is being called the ‘coalition of the willing’.
- But a new album, released tomorrow, re-emphasises the importance of the protest singer and the protest song.
- Example sentences
- Because a corporate badge or logo has become the norm, the older signals - from the architecture itself or from integrated words - seem to need re-emphasis.
- The long-term solution is a re-emphasis on savings instead of debt accumulation, a gradual erosion of debt burdens through mild inflation, and a rebalancing of trade deficit imbalances via currency realignment, the experts said.
- ‘There is a need for a re-emphasis of the importance and value of getting things right and for ethical newsgathering,’ he says.
Definición de re-emphasize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan