Definición de re-emphasize en inglés:
Place emphasis on (something) again: the latter document re-emphasized the need for a national curriculum
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the 1980s solvent abuse was something everybody was aware of and this campaign is about re-emphasising the dangers.
- Significantly, Downing Street's suggestion that exile would head off war re-emphasises that disarmament is no longer the sole aim of what is being called the ‘coalition of the willing’.
- But a new album, released tomorrow, re-emphasises the importance of the protest singer and the protest song.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Because a corporate badge or logo has become the norm, the older signals - from the architecture itself or from integrated words - seem to need re-emphasis.
- The long-term solution is a re-emphasis on savings instead of debt accumulation, a gradual erosion of debt burdens through mild inflation, and a rebalancing of trade deficit imbalances via currency realignment, the experts said.
- ‘There is a need for a re-emphasis of the importance and value of getting things right and for ethical newsgathering,’ he says.
Definición de re-emphasize en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda