Definición de re-establish en inglés:
Establish (something) again or anew: this project will re-establish contact with students
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said there were plans in place to refurbish the showroom and re-establish the site as a retailer under the auspices of the new company.
- The Yorkshire Project was launched in 1999 with the aim of re-establishing a wild population of the birds in northern England.
- Unless scientists and teachers can re-establish a sense of science as a progressive social project, we will not be able to halt the slide.
- Example sentences
- This is behind the recovery and should ensure our re-establishment in the UK and Europe.
- But a series of measures was also needed in York and further up the Ouse to reduce the risks, including the re-establishment of boglands in the uplands, which could soak up rainfall like a sponge and reduce flooding downstream.
- More than £277,000 has been spent on refurbishing the Queen's Hall in Burley-in-Wharfedale - with one of the main aims being the re-establishment of a youth club in the village.
Definición de re-establish en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary