Definición de re-establish en inglés:
Establish (something) again or anew: this project will re-establish contact with students
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said there were plans in place to refurbish the showroom and re-establish the site as a retailer under the auspices of the new company.
- The Yorkshire Project was launched in 1999 with the aim of re-establishing a wild population of the birds in northern England.
- Unless scientists and teachers can re-establish a sense of science as a progressive social project, we will not be able to halt the slide.
- Example sentences
- This is behind the recovery and should ensure our re-establishment in the UK and Europe.
- But a series of measures was also needed in York and further up the Ouse to reduce the risks, including the re-establishment of boglands in the uplands, which could soak up rainfall like a sponge and reduce flooding downstream.
- More than £277,000 has been spent on refurbishing the Queen's Hall in Burley-in-Wharfedale - with one of the main aims being the re-establishment of a youth club in the village.
Definición de re-establish en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan