- 1Examine again or further: I will have the body re-examinedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For the first time since its adoption in 1930, the Code was to be fully re-examined and substantially altered.
- Pages that have not been as popular as entry pages may need to be re-examined and altered again.
- The clear purpose of the book is to re-examine the decision and alter the standards applied in the Pentagon Papers.
- 1.1 Law Examine (one’s own witness) again, after cross-examination by the opposing counsel: the judge asked Sir Humphrey if he wished to re-examine the witnessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They are there variously to lead, cross-examine and re-examine witnesses and to adjudicate on the evidence.
- Witnesses are first examined-in-chief by the Prosecutor, then cross-examined by defence counsel, and subsequently re-examined by the Prosecutor.
- Dr Pearson might have to consider asking the Home Secretary to recall him or even consider re-examining him.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the final analysis, this constant re-examination and re-evaluation arises from the nature of the cognitive process itself.
- A driver's re-examination is mandatory for people approaching their 80th birthday, and every two years thereafter.
- After Mr Latham closed his cross-examination Stephen Coward QC, counsel for the defence, began his re-examination of Mr Huntley.
Más definiciones de re-examineDefinición de re-examine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.