Definición de re-present en inglés:
1Present (something) again, especially for further consideration or in an altered form: I will re-present Eikmeyer’s model here
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As with other works of art, it is a challenge for those responsible for a sculpture's preservation to identify the sculptor's original intention and to find the right balance in choosing how to re-present a surface altered by time.
- Basically, this complex re-presents a new business model that brings together various established food and entertainment facilities.
- Much of the country's art revisits the apartheid past in provocative ways, mining South Africa's material history like an archive of memories and re-presenting this archive's contents for careful consideration.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As such, they are temporally divided versions of one another in re-collection and re-presentation although not in experience.
- Yet, Marasela's re-presentation of this material as domestic tray covers suggests that these pieces of the past can be consumed and transformed productively on a personal level.
- In short, Baudelaire's vision coincides with Barbey's in that re-presentation is seen as a fundamental operation of the Dandy, be that Dandy an individual or a nation.
Definición de re-present en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India