- Capable of reading existing data and accepting alterations or further input.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Guy also expects DVD read-write drives to become standard features.
- At this point, she has shifted her checked-out copy from the read-only mirror over to a read-write archive hosted on her laptop.
- When a tape is stretched, it may reduce head-to-tape contact, increasing read-write errors and dramatically reducing data throughput.
Más definiciones de read-writeDefinición de read-write en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.