- (Of clothes) made for the general market and sold through shops rather than made to order for an individual customer: ready-to-wear collections an expanding ready-to-wear industryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Don't get me wrong; buying a ready-to-wear suit isn't a bad thing.
- Most of all I want to create forward-thinking, beautifully cut clothes, and have my own ready-to-wear womenswear label.
- His clothes are neither ready-to-wear nor couture - they are startling constructions which can frighten people.
Más definiciones de ready-to-wearDefinición de ready-to-wear en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.