- Life as it is lived in reality, involving unwelcome as well as welcome experiences, as distinct from a fictional or idealized world: [as modifier]: real-life situationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We should actually be out there talking to people because they've got real-life experiences that they want to share.
- This real-life experience for students is real work in a small business working environment.
- Academic research shook hands with real-life experience in Geraldton last week.
Más definiciones de real lifeDefinición de real life en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.