(also reality television)
- Television programmes in which ordinary people are continuously filmed, designed to be entertaining rather than informative.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What is it about the new crop of reality TV programs that has so many viewers riveted?
- There is an awful lot of reality TV on television at the moment, I think it has gone mad, there's just so much of it.
- In other words, Jack's experiences will be as humiliating as anything seen on real reality TV.
Más definiciones de reality TVDefinición de reality TV en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.