- The control by the ego of the pleasure-seeking activity of the id in order to meet the demands of the external world.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As the child internalizes and submits to the father's prohibition, it turns from the pleasure to the reality principle.
- The true wish is to preserve a special, individual, consistent identity that does not have to compromise with the reality principle.
- The principle of simulation wins out over the reality principle just as over the principle of pleasure.
Más definiciones de reality principleDefinición de reality principle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.