sustantivo[mass noun] Psychology
- The objective evaluation of an emotion or thought against real life, as a faculty present in normal individuals but defective in psychotics: hypnosis reduces reality testing, so that the person becomes more open to suggested distortions of realityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The therapist may offer the patient a combination of empathy and reality testing.
- Therapy is used to stress reality testing initially, and later to explore stressors, and improve coping skills.
- Thus, their reality testing appears intact, and the rebellious behavior or attitude shows itself to be the charade of mock independence that it is.
Más definiciones de reality testingDefinición de reality testing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.