Allocate again or in a different way: tests are used to reallocate some pupils to a new stream surplus resources are reallocated
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because in a market economy, resources, including human resources, are constantly reallocated between different uses.
- Richmond said he hopes the groups' planning process also has reinforced a different attitude about reallocating resources.
- The commissioner has broad discretion to allocate and reallocate resources to meet his operational requirements.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As in the more developed countries, this expansion in productivity comes from improved technologies and the reallocation of resources from lower to higher value activities.
- It plans to set aside 90 per cent of the shares as placement while the remaining 31.9 million new shares are for public offer, subject to reallocation.
- For the UK this would involve fundamental reallocation of military resources, with full withdrawal from Germany as well as from UN work, then resiting in the key states.
Definición de reallocate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.