Definición de reallot en inglés:
verbo (reallots, reallotting, reallotted)[with object]
Allot again or differently: the strips of land were reallotted in large compact blocks
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The surplus system was reallotted to the Repair and Maintenance Establishment, where it was commissioned in 2003.
- Witnesses swear that starving Indians' land is illegally reallotted and sold.
- The Bombay High Court's directive reallotting jurisdiction of the City Civil and Sessions Court judges has confused lawyers as well as litigants.
- 1reallotment sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The seats reserved for women, have been ‘taken'’ from men, - a reallotment of an occupied seat.
- In rural areas, peasants have land use rights, and every five years there is a reallotment of land among farmers to adapt to the changing social structures of their communities.
- The Secretary shall make reallotments under paragraphs (1) and (2) on such date or dates as the Secretary may fix.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda