sustantivoarchaic, literary, or Law
- The latter term would be reserved for actions relating to the armed forces and the defence of the realm.
- The defence of the realm, which is the Crown's first duty, is the paradigm of so grave a matter.
- The only avenue for a Norman legal order, common to the realm, was through a loyal judiciary.
- To use them to catch foxes is something that is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility,’ he said.
- Therefore, do not consider even bothering to try asking for any help as it is completely beyond the realms of possibility that you will be able to find a helpful face in the entire store.
- Yes councillor, it is not beyond the realms of possibility for councillors, highways, and bus company management to sort out some solution.
- The gyre we planned to survey is one of the largest ocean realms on Earth, and one of five major subtropical gyres on the planet.
- The species are representative of both the Midcontinent and Atlantic faunal realms, but dominantly the former.
- The Ordovician faunas described herein represent both the Midcontinent and Atlantic faunal realms.
Middle English rewme, from Old French reaume, from Latin regimen 'government' (see regimen). The spelling with -l- (standard from circa1600) was influenced by Old French reiel 'royal'.
Palabras que riman con realmantebellum, cerebellum, elm, helm, overwhelm, pelham, underwhelm, vellum
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: realm
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.