- 1A tool for widening or finishing drilled holes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A 10-mm cannulated reamer was drilled from distal to proximal over each guidewire through the cortex to a depth of 10 mm.
- If the head tube is badly ovalized, the reamer (attached to the facing cutter) will widen the sides, but the head tube will still be too long front-to-back.
- A common method was to bore a hole in the barrel using any of a variety of bung borers, boring taps, augers, tapered reamers, and the like.
- 2 North American term for lemon-squeezer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The game was purchased at a local church rummage sale that also netted us a juicer/meat grinder for $2, complete with reamer!
- Using a citrus reamer, muddle the leaves until they are dark green and pasty; the total volume should reduce by about half, and they should have released quite a bit of liquid.
- I will still use my wooden reamer for small jobs.
Más definiciones de reamerDefinición de reamer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.